Ingredients : serves 4
Paneer 100 gms grated
Onion 4 tbsp very finely chopped
Bell peppers 4 tbsp very finely chopped ( use all three colors)
Ground pepper 1/2 tsp
Green chilly 1 tsp finely chopped
Carom seeds 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Chopped cilantro 1 tbsp
Cheddar cheese 3 tbsp grated
Roti dough for making parathas
- Mix lightly with a fork all the ingredients mentioned under stuffing.
- Take a big portion of the dough (approx 80 gms ) .
- Shape it into a ball. Roll in flour and roll out a thin disk of 9" diameter.
- Place 3 1/2 tbsp of stuffing on half of the rolled out disk.
- Lift the other half of the disk and fold it over the stuffing.
- Press the edges to seal . You will get a semi circular disk.
- Now gently lift it and put on a hot and greased girdle.
- Cook on one side till dotted with golden spots.
- Turn it and apply a little oil on the cooked side. Repeat on the other side.
- Now cook your disk till it is nice and golden..
- Place it on your cooking counter, Using a pizza cutter cut it into 6 pieces.
- Repeat the process to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.