Ingredients Makes 4-5 :
|Wheat flour.||1cup / 145 gms.|
|Oats.||1 heaped tbsp. / 11gms.|
|Salt.||A big pinch.|
- Mix all the dry ingredients . Now slowly add water to make a soft dough.
- Quantity of water may vary depending on quality of flour.
- Knead the dough well to make it pliable.
- I like to knead the dough with hand.
- You can use a food processor if you like but adjust the quantity of water.
- Cover and keep it for at least half an hour.
- Use it as required.
- Left over dough can be stored in the fridge for at least 24 to 48 hours.